Product designer with heavy focus on UI
I’m a product designer with 11+ years’ experience, enabling global organisations to create usable and meaningful brand experiences. I have a creative problem solving and research led approach with obsessive attention to detail. Working with household brands such as PokerStars, Philips, Chelsea FC and Lloyds bank to create delightful, human centred products.
Designing mobile, responsive web, and software interfaces, I lead the end to end design process from discovery to execution and built design systems and style guides from the ground up. The latest one being PokerStars Global design system.
When I’m not at work, I love to travel, play guitar and embark on outdoor adventures.
Key skills set
- Design Systems with atomic design approach.
- Designing delightful, user friendly and usable products.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to create new products and services.
- Deep understanding of visual design principles, using data to back up design decisions.
- Illustration, iconography, motion, colour theory, typography.
- Research – understanding the user, their challenges, needs and behaviour.
- Creative problem solver with strong communication skills and agile methodologies
- Mood boards, personas, user journey mapping, UI concepts, components, specs and style guides.
- Sketching, wireframing and rapid prototyping.
- Presenting design deliverables to stakeholders.
- Engaging with engineers to provide QA and debugging.
- Providing accurate project estimates.
- Mentoring of junior designers.
- Providing and implementing feedback.
User centred design
Global style guides
Mobile first design
UX usability and accessibility principals
Basic HTML & CSS