UI designer with UX skills
I’m a lead UI visual designer with 11+ years’ experience, instrumental in shaping the visual experience for global digital products. I help companies create meaningful brand experiences with big impact to metrics. Working with household brands like PokerStars, Philips, Chelsea FC, Vodafone and Lloyds Bank, I help design unforgettable interfaces and human centred experiences.
Designing mobile, responsive web, and software interfaces, I’ve lead the design and built style guides from the ground up for global organisations – the latest one being PokerStars Global Style Guide.
When I’m not at work, I love to travel, play guitar and embark on outdoor adventures.
Key skills set
- Designs systems and style guides
- Leading the design process for projects
- Interaction design principles
- Branding, typography and colour theory
- Illustration and iconography
- Researching target audience and user personas
- Usage of personas and user journeys and applying specified user research.
- Working with client and UX designer to establish common vision
- Sketching, wireframing and rapid prototyping
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Championing User Centred Design
- Liaising with developers to ensure correct implementation
- Mentoring junior designers
- A pixel perfect eye
- Mobile first design and best practices
- UX usability and accessibility principals in visual design.
- Giving and implementing feedback.
- SEO best practices.
User centred design
Global style guides
Mobile first design
UX usability and accessibility principals
Basic HTML & CSS